Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Conclusion to 2016

With Christmas Break comes an opportunity to catch up on all of those projects I haven't had an opportunity to work on over the last semester. One of those projects is this blog; in November when I was at the Adobe Max conference, I got inspired to redesign the blog and I am extremely pleased with the result. Now the goal is to actually make art to put on this and perhaps even continually update my official portfolio website: laurenpetiti.myportfolio.com (shameless plug...)

For the past month and a half, I have been meaning to update my blog with posts from Inktober...even though it has been a long time since the actual Inktober took place. Busyness should not stop me from keeping an Internet presence for my art (small as it is...).

Here are the highlights from an Inktober that I am extremely proud to have completed. Did I finish all 31 days? Absolutely not! But I set a goal and managed to accomplish it; next year I want to set an even higher goal.


























No comments:

Post a Comment